September 1st, 2017 by Shea Belsky
Hello everyone, and welcome back to another season of Science Olympiad! This blog post will briefly describe how to register your school with Ezra and sign up for a tournament.
REGISTERING YOUR SCHOOL
- Click "Register" in the top-right of the page, then click on "School".
- Fill out all of the required fields that appear on the screen.
- Click "Submit".
- You will be logged into your account upon successful creation of your school account.
- Click on "School Control Panel" on the top of the page, click on "Teams" on the top of the page, then click "Add New Team" in the top right of the page.
- Enter information on Coach #1 for your team. If you do not have Coach #2 or a team captain, or wish to fill in their information later, you can leave it blank for now. You need to enter in at least the information about Coach #1.
- Click "Submit".
- You should see the information on your brand new team upon successful creation of your team.
- Repeat steps 1 through 4 for every team you need to create.
REGISTERING FOR A TOURANMENT
- Find the tournament you wish to register for by clicking "Tournaments" and clicking on the tournament you wish to.
- If registration for the tournament is open, click "Register Now" at the bottom of the page.
- Depending on the tournament, you may be asked a series of questions specific to that tournament. If not, you will only see a dropdown asking you which of your teams you want to register with this tournament. If you are unsure about registering a team, you can always come back and register it later (or you can delete it if necessary).
- Click "Register".
- You will receive a confirmation email and dialog box confirming your registration.
All demographic information that you previously filled out (including your coach/captain, principal, mailing address, and other fields) is automatically attached to your tournament registration. As you register for multiple Ezra tournaments, the complexity in signing up for many tournament remains low, as you only filled out the necessary information once, rather than many different times.
If you experience any issues or problems while using Ezra, please use our Contact Form.
Thank you, and good luck this season!