October 25th, 2017 by Shea Belsky
Some events will soon start their event signups process on Ezra. This tutorial shows schools how to sign up for their events, for each team that will be participating in events.
Before proceeding, please make sure you are using an up-to-date version of a modern internet browser, such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Microsoft Edge. Users have experienced issues performing event signups using Internet Explorer and Apple Safari.
- Sign into your Ezra account. This is the same account you created when registering for a tournament.
- Click on "Tournaments".
- Click on the name of your competition that you want to do event signups for.
- If event signups are ready for you to do, you will see "Event Signups" as a link near the top of the page. Click on it.
- Click on the team that you want to do event signups for.
- You'll be presented with multiple options and "slots" that correspond to an individual event. A team can only be in one slot for a given event. Time slots that are full cannot be selected. Select a free time slot that you want your team to be registered for.
- Click "Submit" on the bottom of the page.
Complete steps 5 through 7 for each team you wish to perform event signups for. You can come back to view your event signups at any time. Very soon, you'll be able to view a schedule of all events (including those without signups attached to them) that have your event signups embedded.
If you experience any issues, problems, or errors while performing event signups, please submit a Contact Form, including the competition you are trying to sign up for, and we will return your email promptly.