2018-2019 Great Lakes Coaches' Clinic Registration Form
Welcome to the 2018-2019 Great Lakes Coaches' Clinic registration form.
Registration Dates and Fees
· Early Bird Registration runs August 20, 2018 (9am) - October 13, 2018 (midnight).
· Regular Registration runs October 14, 2018 - November 3, 2018 (midnight).
· Onsite Registration will be available on November 9 & 10.
If you are the head coach of a team sending 5 or more coaches to the clinic, please contact Val Goldstein (email@example.com) for a group code. If you are not the head coach for your team, please contact your head coach for the group code for your school. You MUST enter the group code in order to receive the group discount.
Elementary GLCC Registration
If you would like to register for the Elementary GLCC, please visit the ESO GLCC Registration page. (COMING SOON)
Please be sure to review the GLCC website for specific details on the clinic
Payment can be by check, money order, or PayPal.
· Friday: Dinner, Workshops, Building Events
· Saturday: Continental Breakfast, Lunch, Workshops
· Miscellaneous: Souvenirs, Raffles, Vendors, Science Olympiad Apparel and Supplies
No high school students or younger children are allowed into the clinic. You will not be allowed to enter the clinic until you have made alternate arrangements for your high school student or younger children.
Please note, ISO will offer meat and vegetarian food options only. ISO cannot offer foods for those with special dietary needs like gluten free, vegan, etc. Please plan accordingly if you have special dietary needs.
Neuqua Valley High School - Main Campus, 2360 95th Street, Naperville, IL, 60564, United States